How automation campaigns are organized (New Clients, Milestones, etc)
The automated email and text message rules are grouped into a few basic sections.
Leads - automated emails and texts to clients that have not yet created an account in your booking platform.
New Clients - automated emails and texts to clients that have created accounts in the booking platform and purchased any introductory offers.
Milestones - automated emails and texts as clients hit significant milestones (25th, 50th, 99th, 249th, etc).
- Note: We send automated emails prior to the most significant milestones so clients can know to celebrate the big achievements on their next visit.
- Note: We will also CC your preferred email address on these automations. This is usually the studio's main email address
Expiring Packages - automated emails and texts to clients that have non-intro offer packages that are running out of credits or expiring soon.
Third Party - automated emails and texts to clients that visit on packages associated with third parties like Groupon and ClassPass.
Post Purchase - automated emails and texts to clients who have just purchased a specific pricing option.
Lapsed Clients - automated emails and texts to clients whose packages have lapsed and have not been back in the studio in a certain amount of time (14 days, 30 days, 60 days, etc).
- Typically, these emails will include an incentive for clients to come back in, e.g. a reduced price 10-pack of classes.
Waitlist - automated email and text when a client is moved off a waitlist and into a class.
- Note: Currently only available for studios using Mindbody.
Class Messaging - message clients before or after online classes
- Note: you must have this as a part of your Loyalsnap subscription. If you do not, please email the Account Management team.
Other - miscellaneous automated emails and text messages